Marketplace Project Coordinator - Remote or Local
- San Luis Obispo, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Postal is the leading Experience Marketing Platform that creates memorable moments for organizations to generate leads, increase sales velocity, and retain happy customers. With the largest marketplace of direct mail, e-gift cards, personalized gifts, custom swag, and virtual events, Postal customers see significant time and cost savings when leveraging the automated system.
Postal, a venture-backed startup, is integrated with all major sales and marketing technology and led by a nationally recognized founding team with multiple successful $mm exits. Postal is made with love in San Luis Obispo, CA and is focused on taking care of employees, customers, and partners.
Postal.io is looking for a Marketplace Project Coordinator with a customer-first oriented mindset and who is eager to learn and grow in a fast paced environment. In this role, you will be the liaison between our customers and our vendors, ensure alignment on needs and expectations between vendors and clients, all while providing a best-in-class customer experience.
This is a cross functional role that offers an opportunity to work and grow with a scaling start-up, while owning and project managing a unique offering within our marketplace.
- Work closely with our customers and vendors on personalized orders placed through our marketplace.
- Determine costs, minimums and delivery time expectations with vendors related to the customer requests. Communicate accordingly with customers on expectations.
- Assist with marketplace curation and product uploads to the marketplace.
- Follow up with vendors as needed to track or change orders; updating customers accordingly.
- Project manage any customer campaigns or special orders that are outside of the box.
- Identify areas of opportunity and suggest solutions or process improvements.
- Assist in day to day vendor management and site product and inventory management.
- Work with the Marketplace team to source new vendors.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized and able to project manage efficiently.
- Ability to resolve customer challenges with empathy and a sense of urgency.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Previous experience in a customer focused and/or vendor relations role is a plus.
- Self motivated and able to have fun!
At Postal.io we believe in a strong work/life/spiritual balance that only comes with a strong company culture that supports its people to do their best work. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but we do have high expectations for our team and we ask that they have the same for us.
We embrace people for who they are, and believe that diversity, inclusion and belonging are our greatest strengths. Perks include continuous learning opportunities, healthcare benefits, unlimited PTO, team outings, volunteer opportunities, and more.