Customer Success Manager - Remote or Local
- San Luis Obispo, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Postal is a sales and marketing engagement platform that generates leads, increases sales, and improves customer retention. The Postal platform leverages machine learning to enable customers to optimize the creation, delivery, budgeting, and reporting of offline campaigns at scale. Forward-thinking enterprises and small companies alike trust Postal to deliver greater ROI through the automation and integration of offline and online strategies.
Postal is a venture-backed, privately held company based in San Luis Obispo, California, and one of the fastest growing companies in the US with over 100 customers in its first 3 months. To learn more, please visit Postal.io.
Postal.io is looking for an enthusiastic, driven, and insatiably curious professional to join our team as a Customer Success Manager. This is an incredible opportunity to join a nimble, fast paced startup and make a significant impact. The CSM position is a critical part of our customer experience team and will be a key advocate for our customers, helping Postal.io ensure we are consistently building a product that meets and exceeds their expectations.
- Understand customer needs & use cases to provide best in class guidance of how to optimize Postal.io
- Thinking strategically to create and deliver complex, customized solutions that provide value to clientsʼ bottom line.
- Onboard new subscription customers so that they begin to see value in their investment of Postal.io as quickly as possible.
- Partner with our Account Executive team to support our customers and retain revenue on a monthly and annualized basis.
- Facilitate valuable Quarterly Business Reviews with customers to ensure they are consistently achieving their goals with Postal.io.
- Advocate for customer needs, by listening to their use cases and deeply understanding why they need what they need. Then partnering with the Postal.io Product Team to meet these needs.
- Work with customers and Postal.io marketing to identify case studies that resonate with a wide & diverse audience.
- Becoming an Industry Expert with researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities and utilizing internal training resources.
- +2 Years of Customer Success, Sales Engineering or Support Experience
- Strong ability to initiate, establish and nurture meaningful business relationships over the phone
- Upbeat and positive demeanor
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture
- Flexible and adaptive to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation, and time management skills
- Passionate about teaching/instilling knowledge in others
- Willing to dive into technical details of a product to understand it thoroughly
- Critical thinker, generally curious, problem solver
- Open to feedback, coachable
- Strong team player
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- High degree of Ownership
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com and Google Apps
- Experience working on a performance-based compensation structure (base + bonus)
At Postal.io we believe in a strong work/life/spiritual balance that only comes with a strong company culture that supports its people to do their best work. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but we do have high expectations for our team and we ask that they have the same for us. We embrace people for who they are, and believe that diversity, inclusion and belonging are our greatest strengths. Perks include continuous learning opportunities, healthcare benefits, unlimited PTO, team outings, volunteer opportunities, and more.