- Remote, USA, United States
Postal.io is an integrated direct mail platform for sales and marketing teams that leverages machine learning to automate and optimize the delivery and reporting of personalized physical assets in the sales process. The system can easily integrate with existing CRM systems, Sales and Marketing Automation Platforms, or can be used independently.
Postal.io is a venture-backed startup, lead by a nationally recognized founding team with multiple successful $mm exits. We are based in beautiful San Luis Obispo within walking & biking distance to restaurants, SLO airport, wineries, and great hiking.
Postal.io is looking for a highly motivated, creative thinker who can collaborate with cross-functional teams, build and maintain vendor relationships, manage multiple projects and curate our growing marketplace. The ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver that will turn any challenge into an opportunity and is comfortable working with several moving pieces at once. This individual should also be adaptable to new technology, knowledgeable about consumer trends, detail and process oriented, analytical and driven to perfection.
This person will:
- Communicate Postal's priorities and goals for the marketplace, internally and externally, and execute those goals successfully
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to create and maintain positive customer experiences with the marketplace
- Create, revise, improve, and affect current and new vendors and products that positively impact our client’s business goals
- Understand levers that need to be pulled in order to increase revenue (pricing, type of goods sold, spotlights, naming conventions, etc.)
- Own the marketplace customer and vendor experience
- Produce weekly and monthly reports on marketplace financial performance and key performance indicators
- Identify key trends, issues and root causes and make recommendations for improvements
- Prepare and deliver presentations to different audiences, and perform ad-hoc analysis
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a business-related field
- 3-5 years of work experience in merchandising, product, marketing, or operations, preferably in an e-Commerce or retail environment
- 1 year of experience in the following is required:
- managing vendor relationships
- managing cross-functional projects
- managing business processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strong spreadsheet modeling (Excel pivot tables and vlookup) and PowerPoint presentation creation skills
- Experience buying and/or selling on various channels as an individual or for a company is strongly preferred
- Basic understanding of statistics and testing methods
- Basic understanding of margin setting for promotions
- Experience using digital & web analytics and project management software a plus
- Experience with Sales Engagement Platforms, Hubspot/Marketo, Salesforce (other CRM), and UX Testing Software is preferred
At Postal.io we believe in a strong work/life/spiritual balance that only comes with a strong company culture that supports its people to do their best work. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but we do have high expectations for our team and we ask that they have the same for us. We embrace people for who they are, and believe that diversity, inclusion and belonging are our greatest strengths. Perks include continuous learning opportunities, healthcare benefits, unlimited PTO, office dog of the week, team outings, volunteer opportunities, and more.