Sales Operations Analyst
- San Luis Obispo, CA, USA
Postal.io is an integrated direct mail platform for sales and marketing teams that leverages machine learning to automate and optimize the delivery and reporting of personalized physical assets in the sales process. The system can easily integrate with existing CRM systems, Sales and Marketing Automation Platforms, or can be used independently.
Postal.io is a venture-backed startup, lead by a nationally recognized founding team with multiple successful $mm exits. We are based in beautiful San Luis Obispo within walking & biking distance to restaurants, SLO airport, wineries, and great hiking.
Postal.io is looking for an experienced Sales Operations Analyst to join our fast growing team. This individual will be working along side our GTM organization to ensure our workflows are scalable and maintain data integrity.
- Partner with our GTM leadership team to build out and improve upon our CRM workflows.
- Listen to business objectives and craft system solutions that achieve those desired business outcomes.
- Partner with our Product team to ensure the Customer Facing Organization has the data needed to provide best-in-class customer service.
- Manage day-to-day needs of the team, from user issues to administrative changes.
- Maintain, manage and build the entire technology ecosystem that supports the GTM team.
- Own data quality & integrity throughout the GTM organization.
- Document and over communicate all changes to stakeholders throughout the Postal.io team.
- Manage all 3rd party integrations with Salesforce.
- 2+ Years of Salesforce Admin experience.
- Experience working with Slack, Intercom, Hubspot, Salesforce, Wrike, Zuora, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Strong knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC Lighting and have had success expanding on those with APEX.
- Salesforce Admin Certification strongly preferred.
- A proven track record of building scalable solutions for growing teams.
- An enthusiasm for learning new things and building unique solutions to unique problems.
- Strong project management and organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
- You are a self starter; once you are given direction, you take ownership of your work and collaborate cross-functionally to get it done.
At Postal.io we believe in a strong work/life/spiritual balance that only comes with a strong company culture that supports its people to do their best work. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but we do have high expectations for our team and we ask that they have the same for us. We embrace people for who they are, and believe that diversity, inclusion and belonging are our greatest strengths. Perks include continuous learning opportunities, healthcare benefits, unlimited PTO, office dog of the week, team outings, volunteer opportunities, and more.