- San Luis Obispo, CA, USA
Postal.io is an integrated direct mail platform for sales and marketing teams that leverages machine learning to automate and optimize the delivery and reporting of personalized physical assets in the sales process. The system can easily integrate with existing CRM systems, Sales and Marketing Automation Platforms, or can be used independently.
Postal.io is a venture-backed startup, lead by a nationally recognized founding team with multiple successful $mm exits. We are based in beautiful San Luis Obispo within walking & biking distance to restaurants, SLO airport, wineries, and great hiking.
Postal.io is looking for an enthusiastic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. This person will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. To be successful, they will be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Oversee general office operations
- Greeting visitors and delivering an excellent experience
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing executive calendars and schedules
- Coordinating travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levelsIdentifying vendors and suppliers; negotiating rates
- Creating reports, composing correspondence and drafting documents at the request of the CEO
- 2+ years of prior work experience in a similar or related role and a Bachelor degree preferred
- Excellent computer skillsProficiency in the Google Suite
- Experience in a project management tool such as Wrike or Asana is preferred
- Experience using an expense reporting tool
- Experience using a travel management toolExperience setting up and negotiating supplier contracts
At Postal.io we believe in a strong work/life/spiritual balance that only comes with a strong company culture that supports its people to do their best work. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but we do have high expectations for our team and we ask that they have the same for us. We embrace people for who they are, and believe that diversity, inclusion and belonging are our greatest strengths. Perks include continuous learning opportunities, healthcare benefits, unlimited PTO, office dog of the week, team outings, volunteer opportunities, and more.