- San Luis Obispo, CA, USA
Postal.io is an integrated direct mail platform for sales and marketing teams that leverages machine learning to automate and optimize the creation, delivery, and reporting of personalized physical assets in the sales process. The system can easily integrate with existing CRM systems, Sales and Marketing Automation Platforms, or can be used independently.
Postal.io is a venture-backed startup, led by a nationally recognized founding team with multiple successful $mm exits. We are based in beautiful San Luis Obispo within walking/biking distance to restaurants, SLO airport, wineries, and athletic clubs. People are our #1 priority, customers, employees, and partners.
Postal.io is looking for a collaborative Creative Designer who can maintain a high standard for visuals and has a deep understanding of how design works, looks and feels across all digital platforms.
The position is responsible for delivering effective and creative artwork, designs, motion graphics, e-books, infographics, digital advertisements, landing pages, social media content, sales collateral and more. The Creative Designer is an integral part of our marketing team and will help to ensure we maintain a consistent aesthetic across our corporate website.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Conceptualizing and delivering design for the brand, and collaborating with internal teams for photography, social media, website activities, and B2B assets
- Designing all marketing assets for email marketing
- Creating icons and illustrations for the corporate website and other marketing and sales collateral
- Working on multiple work projects at a time
- Maintaining a clear and concise database/library of files and materials created
- Seamlessly translating written/spoken ideas into finished designs
- Demonstrating amazing attention to detail and follow-through
- Ensuring consistency of brand and creative
- 2-3 years experience in a Creative Design focused role
- Current portfolio showcasing your work
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects)
- Understanding of UI/UX design concepts, typography and layout design
- Ability to share your design solutions with various stakeholders to gain buy-in
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Postal.io we believe in a strong work/life/spiritual balance that only comes with a strong company culture that supports its people to do their best work. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but we do have high expectations for our team and we ask that they have the same for us. We embrace people for who they are, and believe that diversity, inclusion and belonging are our greatest strengths. Perks include continuous learning opportunities, healthcare benefits, unlimited PTO, office dog of the week, team outings, volunteer opportunities, and more.