- 3050 Broad St. Suite 101, San Luis Obispo, California, United States
Postal.io is an integrated direct mail platform for sales and marketing teams that leverages machine learning to automate and optimize the delivery and reporting of personalized physical assets in the sales process. The system can easily integrate with existing CRM systems, Sales and Marketing Automation Platforms, or can be used independently.
Postal.io is a venture-backed startup, lead by a nationally recognized founding team with multiple successful $mm exits. We are based in beautiful San Luis Obispo within walking/biking distance to restaurants, SLO airport, wineries, and athletic clubs. Our people are our #1 priority and we looking for the best of breed.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Writing UI integration, end-to-end, and unit tests
- Optimizing components across devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with using Rest or GraphQL APIs in a Single-page Application
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Proficiency with browser based debugging and performance testing
- Experience with common front-end build tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience writing UI integration tests with a testing library
We are not an ordinary tech startup. We believe in a strong work/life/spiritual balance that only comes from a strong company culture. We have high expectations for our employees and ask that they have the same for us. Perks include daily continuous learning opportunities, healthcare benefits, unlimited PTO, office dog of the week, company outings, and more.