Positive Solutions Behavior Group (PSBG) is a family-focused resource that continuously strives to increase opportunities for individuals with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental needs by providing specialized ABA, Speech, and Targeted Case Management services in the community, home, schools, and clinical setting. We are seeking candidates who share our mission and core values and are dedicated to providing quality services to the individuals we serve. We are seeking a full-time experienced Speech Therapist to join our team. We offer competitive compensation, PTO, holiday pay, health, dental, vision, life, accidental, and disability insurance as well as the opportunity for professional growth.
- Communicating with the patient, and collaborating with their family members, physicians, teachers, and other therapists to design effective treatment plans.
- Keeping up-to-date with advancements in the field.
- Educating patients and their families on speech disorders and available therapies.
- Taking detailed documentation on patient history and progress.
- Evaluating patient progress and implementing changes to therapy programs as required.
- Master's degree in Speech Therapy or Speech-language Pathology.
- Relevant license and certification.
- Experience with certain disorders and age groups may be required.
- Sound understanding of speech-related disorders and treatments.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Resourcefulness and strong problem-solving skills.
PSBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.