Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- 1130 Boone Aire Road, Florence, KY, United States
Positive Solutions Behavior Group is seeking professional, independent, highly motivated Behavior Analyst with strong interpersonal skills for our Florence, KY location. Positive Solutions Behavior Group (PSBG) is a family-focused resource that continuously strives to increase opportunities for individuals with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental needs by applying the principles of Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) in the community, home, schools, and clinical setting. We are seeking candidates who share our mission and are dedicated to providing quality services to the individuals we serve. We offer a competitive pay rate, PTO, CE reimbursement, certification renewal reimbursement, health, dental, and vision insurance, and the opportunity for professional growth.
Successful candidates will have strong repertoires in the following areas; verbal behavior instruction, functional assessment, problem behavior reduction, and staff/caregiver training in the clinic, homes, schools, and the community.
- Conduct initial assessments and develop treatment plans.
- Implementation of assessment goals, behavior plans, and ongoing monitoring of progress within each child’s program.
- Interface with caregivers and other professionals communicating the rationale of behavioral intervention in general and how the program designed for a specific child is resulting in significant change.
- Training caregivers/staff on positive behavioral strategies in the home, school, or community.
- Collaboration with team members
Qualified candidates will possess:
- BCBA with current certification and state licensure
- At least 1 year experience as a Behavior Analyst providing services in the home and community environment.
- Must have a strong background in setting up language programs to facilitate the acquisition of communication skills.
- Consultants should be able to work with children with various abilities and be able to develop and supervise the implementation of programs in the clinic, home, school, and community environments.
- Motivated, excellent work ethic, high degree of quality work.
- Able to work independently and as a team member demonstrating professionalism in all settings.
- Candidates must be flexible and willing to grow and develop skills as a Behavior Analyst.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.