- Gulshan Ave, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
- Employees can work remotely
Portonics is a team of technology consultants that specialize in application design, software & mobile application development. Our goal is to help clients understand and make full use of digital technology that can heighten brand awareness and lead to better business.
We are a diverse team of engineers, analysts, solution architects working on the latest technologies, and running a wide range of projects from business-critical applications to applications serving 10M+ customers daily.
We build and manage in-house, client products, and end-to-end services locally and globally. Services include server management, software management, networking, development, deployments, and information security.
We are an agile team who are very passionate about what we build. We design solutions to reduce/automate operations. Along with building custom solutions, we leverage open source technologies. Our teams build, manage, automate monitoring systems, alerting and deployments.
As a digital transformation team, we are big on Dev, DevOps culture, and collaboration.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects.
Project Manager Job Duties
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers;
- Minimum 3 years of experience;
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector;
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Project Management tools like JIRA or equivalent;
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus;
- You like helping people and want to create an amazing experience for everyone around you;
Communication is extremely important; our engineers work across every team in the organization. Candidates need to be able to communicate not only with other developers but also with management, non-tech team members & external parties.
Someone who will take ownership of a feature or application from initial conception through release while also assisting others when the need arises.
Have an understanding of virtualization and containerization as a tool for growing scalability, reliability, and expediency.
Ability to learn and teach new technologies and skills as new technology is introduced.
Sound mature judgment and decision-making ability.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
We are looking for honest, dedicated and responsible individuals.