Technical Business Analyst
- Gulshan Ave, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Technical Background and Expertise is required for this position.
Portonics Limited is a team of technology consultants that specialize in web, software, mobile app development and payment solutions. While dealing with the growing software industry we are presented with exciting and challenging projects on a daily basis.
We believe work does not have to be monotonous instead our philosophy is to maintain an enjoyable work environment. To support our team we are looking for enthusiastic individuals with experience in both information technology and business administration. The successful applicant will act as an interface between the client and the development team of our company. S/he will have to analyze the information provided by the development team while overseeing and managing various projects. Translating business needs to technological solutions, and vice versa will be a defining aspect of the analyst’s responsibilities.
Technical Background and Expertise is required for this position as projects are highly technical.
- We are looking for intrapreneurs who will work with business partners and clients to understand the requirements and guide the development team in delivering the projects;
- The individual needs to proactively gather requirements from the clients, understand, analyse and document them;
- Our analysts have to prepare proposals and supporting documents for tender/bid submissions;
- We focus on working efficiently which requires the candidate to have a clear understanding of making Project Timelines, identify dependencies and plan projects accordingly;
- Organize and architect content/features/functionality for new and existing websites and applications;
- The analyst is expected to prepare and maintain effort estimation and user stories for the projects;
- Work closely with key stakeholders to communicate design/product and project strategy;
- Determine the best testing approach and partner with the QA team to support testing of functionality of the projects to meet evolving client requirements;
- We expect our new team member to take initiative in driving the business by acquiring new projects.
- Preferably B.Sc in Computer Science or similar discipline,
- At least 3 years of experience working with a software engineering team ;
- Should have proven project management experience, and experience with Project Management Softwares such as Trello, JIRA or similar;
- At least 4-5 years of relevant working experiences with Technology companies;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English;
- Understanding SCRUM and KANBAN methodologies would be a bonus;
- Applicants should have excellent communication skills, strong problem-solving skills, creative thinking skills and be passionate about project management & UI/UX;
- Have a strong understanding of wireframing/user stories to actively participate in designing the user experience of the projects;
- Good understanding of interactive web technologies;
- Ability to work well with different teams;
- Knowledge of capabilities/limitations of current web/mobile application technologies;