Snr. Project Manager
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
PORTONICS is a team of technology consultants that specialise in web design, software & mobile application development, digital marketing, and branding on the web. Our goal is to help clients understand and make full use of digital technology that can heighten brand awareness and lead to better business.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects.
Project Manager Job Duties
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Strong working knowledge of Project Management tool like JIRA or equivalent
PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Minimum 2-3 years of experience.
You like helping people and want to create an amazing experience for everyone around you.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who enjoy being empowered.