Senior Digital Producer
- 5 Easey St, Collingwood VIC 3066, Australia
Portable is a digital design and innovation company based in Collingwood, Melbourne. We're a certified B Corp working with government and progressive organisations to design the next generation of products that will make a difference in the world. We're a fast growing team of 25+ designers, deveopers and product people.
The Senior Digital Producer role puts you at the centre of a growing, innovative and modern company and all of the great people that it intersects with. In this role you will lead and champion the management of production projects from conception to execution and thrive as a result of being one of the most pivotal people in the organisation.
You are responsible for helping a team of service designers, UXers and developers to deliver a range projects and products on time, on budget, and on brief - bringing a creative idea to life in the best possible way. As the main point of contact for all work, you lead the day-to-day around schedules, budgets, assets and internal and external team expectations.
Organisation and an uncanny attention to detail are essential. More than anything you will lead the creation of stunning work Portable is known for, making decisions and finding creative solutions quickly and with confidence.
5+ years of solid production experience.
- Experience producing various project types within digital, technology and creative
- Strong understanding of web, social, mobile and emerging technologies as well as the ability to develop and implement schedules and budgets of various scopes and sizes. Knowledge of Jira and other project management related software is essential
- Experience working with large-scale clients (from consumer to government) and an ability to work with them to develop realistic scopes and budgets.
- Hold a depth of quality industry relationships with a variety of different vendors for different aspects of the project – from production companies and other external vendors.
- A true people person. Someone comfortable managing large interdisciplinary teams of 10+ people.
- Excellent negotiation skills with both clients and partners
- A passion for delivering the best creative within a set budget
- Experience working within a leadership/management team structure to report and drive outcomes would be an advantage
To be considered, please send us:
- A message outlining why you'd like to join Portable and how you'd fit the role and the culture (crucial, if you don't do this we won't review your application)
- A resume
Please submit your application to us through the I'm Interested button at the bottom and top right corner of the page.