Senior Software Engineer, iOS
- 64-66 Rue des Archives, 75003 Paris, France
1️⃣ YOLO is the App Store current #1 app, and yet we still are a small team.
📈 As an early iOS Engineer you will be responsible for developing key features within the core iOS app, as well as helping shape the future of one the fastest growing app of the decade.
You'll work in a fast paced environnement without room for boredom 😴.
As a product-oriented team, creatives and UI-sensitives mindsets matters as much as your technical skills.
🛠️ Our current Tech Stack
- Swift 5
- You'll decide...
🚀 What You Bring to the Table
- Deep understanding of the iOS SDK and iOS development ecosystem
- Strong OO and architectural skills
- Able to work autonomously
- Able to communicate in English
- Affinity with good UX and UI 💅
- Experience with highly modularized projects
- Experience with MVVM or VIPER
- Some knowledge of Clean Architecture principles
- Contribution to open source projects
- Experience shipping at least one iOS app available on the App Store
- Some experience writing automated tests for iOS applications
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Being involved in product/design discussions
We are an open minded team who values inclusivity and having a team made up of a diverse set of backgrounds and opinions.
Individuals from all walks of life are strongly encouraged to apply.