Sr. Project Manager - Operations
- Franklin, TN, USA
AtPopHealthCare, our mission is simple - to lead the effort in reimagining how healthcare is delivered. We are bold innovators, dedicated to making a difference and we hire wicked smart people!
At PopHealthCare, our mission is simple - to lead the effort in reimagining how healthcare is delivered. We are bold innovators, dedicated to making a difference.
Job summary: We are looking for a Senior Project Manager that is passionate about healthcare, service to customers and helping teams succeed! This person will be a key contributor on the team and lead a variety of client facing and market operations projects.
(Note – this is not an IT or Agile Project Manager Role)
- Lead projects through the entire project life cycle to achieve the objectives of both the internal and external client business needs.
- Develop and keep current detailed project documents, i.e. project plans and project status reports/dashboards in SmartSheet, RACI, RAID tracker with risk analysis report, project charters, etc.
- Document workflows, operational business requirements and project artifacts. Lead collaborative discussions with project teams to gather requirements, approvals, and agreement on shared objectives.
- Utilize traditional waterfall PM methodologies while incorporating the agility and best practices of agile PM frameworks. Partner with the IT Scrum Masters and Product Owners to deliver business requirements and objectives.
- Prepare executive summaries and business cases to present to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Responsible for monitoring the project’s critical path, risks and scope creep to identify potential issues and proactively recommend solutions to address and solve.
- Measure project performance and complete lessons learned closing activities to make recommendations to the PMO for best practices and process improvement opportunities.
- Develop a working knowledge of all PopHealthCare product lines and the population healthcare industry to effectively contribute to a variety of projects.
- Lead projects from a holistic outlook and a keen eye for process improvement and synergistic opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Healthcare or similar required.
- 5+ years of Project or Program Management experience required, preferably in a healthcare organization. Additional experience in Account Management, event planning, or operations coordinator/management, clinical operations, and/or client services also a plus.
- PMP certification required.
- Must have progression of leadership responsibilities and complexity of projects managed.
- SmartSheet experience preferred, or willingness to learn quickly.
- Strong critical thinking that can be applied to all aspects of the project life cycle is required. The Senior Project Manager must show agility, a team first mentality, and embody servant leadership to help the project team succeed together.
- Passion for healthcare and serving our customers, thirst for knowledge, understanding and being assertive enough to speak up, ask questions, and lead teams will be essential for the success in the Senior Project Manager role.
· Note – this is not an IT or Agile Project Manager Role.
PopHealthCare is an equal opportunity/equal access employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce.
Job Type: Full-time