- Franklin, TN, USA
AtPopHealthCare, our mission is simple - to lead the effort in reimagining how healthcare is delivered. We are bold innovators, dedicated to making a difference and we hire wicked smart people!
At PopHealthCare, our mission is simple -to lead the effort in reimagining how healthcare is delivered. We are bold innovators, dedicated to making a difference and we hire wicked smart people!
We are looking for a Sr. Developer for our Franklin, TN office.
Job summary: You will be joining the corporate (internal) data services team and will be responsible for development and maintenance of new and existing lines of business systems for care management, medical coding, imaging, and reporting/business intelligence.Your customers will be PopHealthCare employees rather than external clients,but the standards of professionalism, patience, and a customer-focused mind set are just as critical to the success of this role.
Position Essential Functions:
· System analysis, programming and testing of software applications.
· Developing and implementing internal business applications/systems including web/desktop application, console, reports and BI dashboards.
· Enhancing PopHealthCare's legacy applications/systems.
· Documenting the methods and procedures used in development
· Supporting and/or conducting end user training to our internal users of the various applications/systems
· Developing on third party platforms to customize and integrate these into our core applications.
· First and foremost, you should enjoy what you do and have a customer-focused mindset.
· A passion for enabling and improving business processes through the application of Microsoft technologies.
· 5-7 years of experience in analysis, design, architecture, development,and deployment of software/web applications.
· Full life cycle development experience requirement analysis, design,development, testing, UAT, production deployment and support.
· Proven ability to define, design, and implement scalable software architectures.
· Firm understanding of the Microsoft Solutions Framework.
· Experience with the .NET Framework (C#, ASP.NET) and with custom ASP.NETMVC web applications, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Power BI.
· Experience with SOAP and REST webservices, XML/JSON, WSDL.
· Microsoft SQL development and integration experience especially with stored procedures, SSIS.
· Agile development experience (SCRUM or Kanban).
· Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
· The initiative and creativity to solve a variety of business and technical problems.
· An innate sense of personal accountability, self-started and a fast learner.
· Minimum education of a bachelor’s in computer science/Computer Information Systems/ Management Information Systems.
· A fun attitude and great sense of humor!
What else would make me stand out?
· Business analysis and requirements elicitation
· Business domain experience in healthcare provider focused applications -EHR/EMR/Care Management
· Clear communication skills, ability to explain complex problems in a simple manner
· User interface and experience design
· Crystal Reports, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI development with application development
· Ability to quickly troubleshoot and resolve production issues in existing / legacy applications in a fast paced environment.
· Fast learner, self starter and be able to hit the ground running. Should be able to start soon.
PopHealthCare is an equal opportunity/equal access employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce.
Job Type: Full-time