- 111 Richmond St W, Toronto, ON M5H 2G4, Canada
As a trusted partner to the world’s leading loyalty programs, Points builds, powers, and grows new ways for members to get and use their favorite loyalty currency.
More than 1 billion loyalty program members touch our products through brands like Hilton, Air Canada, Lyft, British Airways, United Airlines, Air France-KLM, Chase Bank, Etihad Airways, and many more. Our team of 250+ people across 5 global offices works together to build and launch new solutions, solve complex challenges for our partners, and create a one-of-a-kind company culture.
Click here to learn more about Points!
Points is looking for a Content Specialist to join our Marketing team for a full-time permanent position.
The ideal candidate is a skilled writer, who is passionate about:
- Producing effective ad copy that captures a consumer insight and drives desired action
- Crafting compelling and informative stories that bring to life our brand and our products
- Capitalizing on data to help guide and create content
- Testing and building on learnings to challenge the status quo
As a Content Specialist, you’ll be in charge of your own portfolio of creative projects, responsible for delivering a quality finished product, on time. You’ll oversee the creation of (mostly) digital marketing assets for a range of external partners, as well as our own brand and product communications projects, guiding them from the initial brief, through writing, design, and approvals, and then out the door for implementation.
Reporting into the Manager, Content Marketing, the Content Specialist will work closely with the Marketing teams and the Partner teams, and be responsible for:
- Writing ad copy for a variety of digital channels that engages loyalty program members in our products
- Project managing creative requests and liaising with the Marketing and Partner teams to see the projects through from initial brief to finished asset
- Partnering with Creative Design to produce campaign assets that are compelling and on-time
- Project managing social media creative, seeing through from creation to posting
- Creating engaging and relevant B2B content in our brand tone of voice
- Liaising with external vendors, such as translators, to ensure projects are prioritized and delivered on-time
- Identify opportunities to improve and/or test content and creative
- Preferred 1-3 years of experience in copywriting, preferably for a variety of audiences, content types and channels
- Proactive communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple deadlines
- A good understanding of online marketing campaign execution
- Experience in using Asana is an asset
- Experience in managing projects in an agency environment and working with multiple brands is a definite asset
- Please provide samples of your writing and/or a link to your portfolio
Points is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process.
We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
All your information will be kept confidential.