Analyst, Business Performance & Growth
- 111 Richmond St W, Toronto, ON M5H 2G4, Canada
As a trusted partner to the world’s leading loyalty programs, Points builds, powers, and grows new ways for members to get and use their favorite loyalty currency. We only succeed when our partners do.
Our casual, collaborative environment is where our strong workplace culture begins. Our people are what make us great, so we empower them with the freedom to think big and the resources to make things happen. We communicate directly, lead by example, and make sure our team members know how much they are appreciated. Passion for life and work is important to us, and we want to see it in you, too!
Points is looking for an Analyst to join our Business Performance & Growth team for a permanent position in our downtown Toronto office.
You will leverage both internal KPI’s and resources, along with external data to grow and manage the accounts and loyalty products that have been assigned to your team’s portfolio. Through collaboration with internal & external stakeholders, you will support the business strategy, provide input into future growth opportunities and work with internal teams to develop and execute on the business plan.
Reporting to the Manager, Business Performance & Growth, the Analyst, Business Performance & Growth will be responsible for:
- Conduct profitability analysis at a Loyalty Program level to ensure desired targets are achieved
- Identify new revenue opportunities from existing Loyalty Programs
- Interpret/analyze data and prepare reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in the bi-weekly forecast cycle, ensuring forecast system is up-to-date (Adaptive Planning)
- Work with the Marketing and Account Management teams to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Gather and define requirements from Business Management and Marketing teams for the creation of reports/dashboards (in Tableau)
- Partner with internal stakeholders to drive Customer/Partner satisfaction
- Provide decision support and execution assistance for key projects and leadership initiatives
- 2+ years of related experience in Finance, Business Planning or Business Operations
- Undergraduate degree with a specialization in Business and/or Accounting.
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Tableau, Salesforce and Google Analytics a plus
- Strong organization skills, excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to drive multiple priorities in a complex business environment
Building a great company culture is as vital to us as building a great business. Over the last 5 years Points has been the recipient of the following awards:
- Best Workplaces (Medium) in Canada
- Best Workplaces for Women
- Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers
- Greater Toronto’s Top Employers
Here are some of the perks that are included in our Points culture:
- Central downtown location in the Financial District
- Connected to the PATH network of shops/restaurants
- We want to celebrate with you: all employees get an extra day off for their Birthdays!
- Flexible work hours and casual dress every day
- Marvelous Snack Cart Fridays: free refreshments and snacks!
- Free coffee, tea, juice, pop, and snacks
- Monthly subsidized lunch program
- Secure bike storage with showers and towel service
- Company-sponsored activities: bowling, movies, sports, paintball, and more!
Points is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
All your information will be kept confidential.
No agencies please.