Platform Partnerships Product Specialist
- 111 Richmond St W, Toronto, ON M5H 2G4, Canada
We’re a technology company working in the loyalty e-commerce industry. Our solutions enhance the management and monetization of loyalty currencies for more than 50 of the world’s largest loyalty brands, from frequent flyer miles and hotel points to retailer and credit card rewards. Supported by our unparalleled loyalty industry experience and technological expertise, we bring state-of-the-art loyalty commerce platforms and products to individuals and businesses in today’s loyalty marketplace.
Our casual, collaborative office is where our strong workplace culture begins. Our people are what make us great, so we empower them with the freedom to think big and the resources to make things happen. We communicate directly, lead by example, and make sure our team members know how much they are appreciated. Passion for life and work is important to us, and we want to see it in you, too!
Points is looking for a Platform Partnerships Product Specialist to join our Delivery Services team for a permanent position in our downtown Toronto office.
As a Platform Partnership Product Specialist you will play a key role in new and existing implementations of Platform Partnership Commerce Solutions. Together with your team, you will help the world’s loyalty programs by configuring, customizing and deploying new solutions on their behalf. Leveraging your outstanding attention to detail, quality and communication skills you will identify, implement, test and deploy these solutions.
Reporting to the Manager, Platform Partnerships - the Platform Partnership Product Specialist will:
- Implement new solutions for our Loyalty Program Partners by configuring and customizing Points platforms and products
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance for warranty solutions
- Participate in technical integration discussions with loyalty program partners to analyze integration and web service requirements
- Gather solution requirements by working directly with our Loyalty Program Partners & Internal Stakeholders
- Provide project management oversight to smaller implementations - ensuring the solution is built according to the scope and timeline agreed upon
- Ensure the solutions we deploy are of the highest quality using appropriate QA methodologies and champion issue resolution
- Effectively communicate, across many channels, your progress with your team & stakeholders
- Understanding of the components of web-based technologies such as DNS, databases, coding config, logs, troubleshooting web based applications, command line access (asset), maintenance of tech docs and config
- Experience in managing smaller projects, partner-facing
- Solid understanding of responsive design, web standards
- Experience in Web Services standards and technologies (e.g. XML, SOAP, WSDL, REST, JSON etc.)
- Experience with QA methodologies
- Experience in gathering functional requirements and preparing use case stories
- Knowledge of version control systems like GitHub and troubleshooting logging systems such as Splunk
- Software development experience is considered an asset
- Experience in a managed solution or SaaS environment
- Previous experience in configuring emails in Exact Target
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
Building a great company culture is as vital to us as building a great business. Over the last 5 years Points has been the recipient of the following awards:
- Best Workplaces (Medium) in Canada
- Best Workplaces for Women.
- Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers
- Greater Toronto’s Top Employers
Here are some of the perks that are included in our Points culture:
- Central downtown location in the Financial District
- Connected to the PATH network of shops/restaurants
- We want to celebrate with you: all employees get an extra day off for their Birthdays!
- Flexible work hours and casual dress every day
- Marvelous Snack Cart Fridays: free refreshments and snacks!
- Free coffee, tea, juice, pop, and snacks
- Monthly subsidized lunch program
- Green commuter and fitness subsidies
- Secure bike storage with showers and towel service
- Company-sponsored activities: bowling, movies, sports, paintball, and more!
Points is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
All your information will be kept confidential.
No agencies please.