Customer Success Representative
- 13434 Browns Valley Dr, Chico, CA 95973, USA
Pocket Points started as an idea at Chico State in Northern California. The problem of smartphone usage in the classroom was obvious so we decided to create a solution. We thought to ourselves...What would incentivize students to stay off their phones more than free food? By partnering with local businesses who were willing to offer discounts through the app, Pocket Points was born.
Ever since, Pocket Points has been expanding to additional schools as fast as possible to keep up with the demand of students, teachers, and businesses. Currently, Pocket Points is available at over 200 schools in the United States and Canada.
Status: Non-Exempt, Full Time
Compensation: $15 per hour
A Customer Success Representative is responsible for providing a red carpet experience for our clients and developing customer relationships to increase retention and loyalty. We're looking for someone that is a creative problem-solver with great phone and sales skills and a collaborative team member. The ideal candidate is excited about working with people while still being a strong independent worker.
- Manage a client base for which you are responsible for customer success, revenue growth, renewals, and retention with new and existing accounts
- Effectively solve customer inquiries via phone and email using a CRM tool
- Advocate for customers by identifying trends and issues and suggesting improvements to processes, policies, and products
- Provide strategic recommendations to help customers achieve ROI
- Sell in-app advertising packages to local businesses and franchise/corporate groups to meet sales goals
- Understand and adapt to ongoing product and technology developments
- Monitor customer health, identify risk, develop success plans and deliver recommendations
Traits for Success
- Goal oriented
- Determination and persistence
- Motivated and energetic
- Passion for the mobile marketing platform
- SMB knowledge
- Technologically savvy
This position requires communication skills, analytical thinking, creativity, sales skills, and adaptability.
- Minimum of 1-year Customer Service/Success or sales experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Phone skills and multi-tasking ability
- A passion for sales and territory management
- Must be able to work full-time in Chico, CA
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.