Customer Success Representative
- 13434 Browns Valley Dr, Chico, CA 95973, USA
Pocket Points started as an idea at Chico State in Northern California. The problem of smartphone usage in the classroom was obvious so we decided to create a solution. We thought to ourselves...What would incentivize students to stay off their phones more than free food? By partnering with local businesses who were willing to offer discounts through the app, Pocket Points was born.
Ever since, Pocket Points has been expanding to additional schools as fast as possible to keep up with the demand of students, teachers, and businesses. Currently, Pocket Points is available at over 200 schools in the United States and Canada.
Status: Non-Exempt, Full Time
A Customer Success Representative is responsible for providing a "red carpet" experience for our clients and developing customer relationships to increase retention and loyalty. We're looking for someone that is well versed in Mobile Marketing Channels with great phone and sales skills.
In this role, you will be conducting ROI calculations, giving coupon suggestions, deescalating merchants and providing great service through inbound and outbound efforts. As a Customer Success Representative, your priority will be to maximize a client's results on the platform while providing solutions in areas of dissatisfaction.
This position requires communication skills, analytical thinking, creativity and sales skills.
- Manage assigned number of accounts and advise clients on best coupon practices
- Ensure payment is collected from accounts
- Assist sales team through direct communication
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Expand revenue in accounts through cross-selling and up-selling
- Meet and exceed quotas for add-on sales
- Complete understanding of Mobile Marketing Channel
- Maintain professional email communications with accounts
- Contribute to team with outstanding new ideas and concepts
Traits for Success
- Goal Oriented
- Excellent phone, written, and verbal communication skills
- Solution oriented team player
- Motivated and energetic
- Passion for the mobile marketing platform
- SMB knowledge
- Well versed with MAC products and Google Suite
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Takes initiative
- Project management skills
- Strong CRM skills
- Minimum of 1-year Customer Service/ Success or sales experience
- Must be able to work full-time in Chico, CA
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.