Customer Success Representative
- Chico, CA
Pocket Points started as an idea at Chico State in Northern California. The problem of smartphone usage in the classroom was obvious so we decided to create a solution. We thought to ourselves...What would incentivize students to stay off their phones more than free food? By partnering with local businesses who were willing to offer discounts through the app, Pocket Points was born.
Ever since, Pocket Points has been expanding to additional schools as fast as possible to keep up with the demand of students, teachers, and businesses. Currently, Pocket Points is available at over 200 schools in the United States and Canada.
Status: Non-Exempt, Full Time
We are seeking a Customer Success Representative who will be part of our team in Chico, CA. The Customer Success Representative plays a critical role in supporting and facilitating the on-boarding stages of a new Pocket Points local merchant.
In this role, you are responsible for creating the visuals of all new client accounts, on-boarding and training clients on navigating through our Pocket Points merchant portal, and responding to merchant related inbound help tickets. As needed, email and phone support will include inbound and outbound contact with customers in an effort to resolve issues, inquiries, and requests in a timely manner. As a Customer Success Representative, it’s your responsibility to ensure merchants have the best experience post-sale on our platform.
- Find high-quality images and upload them to new accounts
- Review existing client information to ensure their profile is accurate and complete
- Direct merchants to training materials and perform live walk-throughs of the merchant portal through scheduled meetings
- Read and respond to help tickets from merchants
- Use canned and template emails to address common questions
- Schedule follow up calls on an as needed basis
- Proactively contact merchants who have been inactive on their portal account
Skills and Requirements
- Must have experience dealing with clients over the phone
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with working in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of a CRM
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Work well independently and as a part of a team
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week in Chico, CA
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.