- 600 US-169, St Louis Park, MN 55426, USA
Are you looking for a career that provides you with the resources to succeed, a company that develops and utilizes award winning tools and technology, as well as a team that has the best employees who have fun each day? You've found this with Plus Relocation.
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world in Minneapolis, London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Plus is looking for a Specialist, Mobility Analytics (internal title: Client Analyst) to join our Client Relations team in our Minneapolis office. An ideal candidate will have experience in an reporting role, desired within the global mobility industry but not required, along with proven skills working in Excel. This role will be working under the direction of our SVP of Client Relations.
If you are an experienced, passionate, and driven reporting professional, then we want to speak to you!
You will have the responsibility for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data in support of client’s business initiatives by working closely with our client relations, business development and consulting services teams.
What your day would look like:
- Supporting client global mobility with global reporting needs
- Collaborating with client relations managers and clients in the development and delivery of customized reporting within prescribed timelines
- Assisting business development and consulting services in analyzing client data for recommendations, trends, bench marking, etc.
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations and reports for internal and external use by running queries and creating reports
- Working with the implementation team to implement new accounts
- Collaborating with team members and clients to effectively identify and resolve problems, as well as use new concepts, processes and technologies to create efficiencies
- Proactively offer suggestions for improvement of processes and efficiencies
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Effective and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in finance, analytics or alike
- Global mobility industry experience strongly preferred
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values say it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!