Entry-level Support Specialist in Global Supply Chain
- 600 US-169, St Louis Park, MN 55426, USA
Are you looking for a career that provides you with the resources to succeed, a company that develops and utilizes award winning tools and technology, as well as a team that has the best employees who have fun each day? You've found this with Plus Relocation.
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world in Minneapolis, London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Plus is looking for a Global Supply Chain Support Specialist to join our Supply Chain team. Someone with 1 or more years of experience working in customer service or procurement. An ideal candidate will possess skills in reporting, who is savvy with Excel and familiar with global supply chain. This role will be working under the direction of our Global Supply Chain Manager, and we are searching for someone to work in our Minneapolis office. This opening is not available on a remote basis.
If you are an experienced, passionate, and driven customer service professional, then we want to speak to you!
Global Supply Chain Support Specialist Overview:
You will be responsible for the administrative support of the global supply chain department by assisting in ongoing management of the Plus global supply partner network.
What your day as a Support Specialist looks like:
- Maintaining vendor information records in all Plus systems
- Provide administrative and functional support for Managers and Specialists who perform end to end supplier management for assigned relocation services suppliers
- Providing support for all departmental reporting
- Coordinating supplier compliance and audit processes
- Providing contract administration support and manage contract database
- Assisting with sales support that may include, but is not limited to cost estimates, pricing requirements and client implementations
- Performing end to end supplier management for assigned Tier II relocation services suppliers including but not limited to, ongoing analysis, sourcing, contract development, onboarding, ongoing training and performance management
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative and able to challenge existing processes
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Understand global relocation services and operational delivery
- Effective and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English language and grammar
- Ability to communicate in multiple languages preferred
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service or procurement
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values say it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!