Project Manager, Global Supply Chain. Product Development and Innovation
- 600 US-169, St Louis Park, MN 55426, USA
Are you looking for a career that provides you with the resources to succeed, a company that develops and utilizes award winning tools and technology, as well as a team that has the best employees who have fun each day? You've found this with Plus Relocation.
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world in Minneapolis, London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Plus is looking for a Project Manager of Product Development and Innovation to join our Global Supply Chain team. We are seeking and open to candidates located in Minneapolis or remote throughout the United States. An ideal candidate will have proven experience in project management, working within the global mobility industry and strong knowledge of mobility suppliers. This role will be working under the direction of our Manager of Global Supply Chain.
If you are an experienced, passionate, and driven project manager and global supply chain professional, then we want to speak to you!
Project Manager Overview:
You will have the responsibility for managing all aspects of new relocation-related product sourcing and maintaining creative, cross-functional project teams through collaboration, coaching and direction setting. The project manager will also be responsible for uncovering roadblocks, anticipating challenges and creating contingency plans.
What your day as a Project Manager looks like:
- Creating, leading, and managing continuous improvement teams and activities related to relocation-related product development
- Developing, documenting, and continuously improving product development from conception through product launch and maintenance
- Conducting new product testing to ensure high quality standards are met
- Working closely with the strategic leadership and project teams for new product development to identify goals and ensure that customer feedback is utilized to identify opportunities
- Researching and introducing new vendors, products, processes and technologies to give the Plus brand a competitive advantage that can be incorporated into the new product strategy
- Maintaining a data base of all new product information including but not limited to; descriptions of service, instructions for ordering, unit options, pricing structures and revenue models
- Ensuring organizational sourcing best practices are followed and product development design and development objectives are met
- Proactively develop relationships with vendors to create a mutually-beneficial partnership
- Serving as an internal resource regarding supplier product development, capabilities and technologies
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Ability to maintain all accuracy when performing detail-oriented and repetitive processes
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Effective and proactive problem-solving skills
- Successful contract negotiation skills
- Ability to be innovative and challenge existing processes
- Ability to manage large data sets, identify trends and translate into actionable information
- Passionate about developing new products, services and technology solutions to better the needs of customers
- College degree preferred
- Thorough knowledge of assigned services within the relocation industry required
- Proven strategic supply chain management capabilities
- Experience in project leadership preferred
- Ability to communicate in multiple languages preferred
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values say it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!