Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing - Personalization
- South Jordan, UT, USA
Everyone takes a different path to develop technology skills and our customers have unique journeys to create progress. As Senior Manager Lifecycle Marketing, Personalization you’ll ensure Pluralsight customers receive rich, engaging marketing messages that are relevant, personalized and meaningful to their own journeys. You’ll work across the org to build the systems and processes needed to deliver cross-channel marketing that enhances customers’ experiences and works seamlessly with our customer success processes.
Who you're committed to being:
- You’re obsessed with making customers’ lives better and use customer-centric thinking to solve problems
- You’re steeped in marketing technology and you expertly design, build, and execute campaigns using marketing automation and CRM tools
- You’re driven by data and you know what to measure, when to measure, how to establish a baseline and how to show real improvement
- You’re a positive and collaborative team member who inspires groups to explore new ideas and push boundaries to drive innovation and growth
- You’re persistent, you overcome obstacles, and you do the hard work necessary to solve problems, drive innovation, execute with excellence, and achieve key results
What you’ll own:
- Deliver more personalized marketing messages to customers based on platform usage with the objective of driving engagement through more timely and relevant customer communications
- Establish tools and systems to reach customers with personalized communications outside of the platform including through email, website and in-app notifications
- Identify key customer data and attributes and make them accessible to marketing tools
- Make customer communications more relevant, timely, and effective
- Conduct tests to measure lift from improved customer messaging and personalization
Experience you’ll need:
- Drove meaningful improvement in customer engagement and retention through personalized marketing programs
- Led initiatives to improve customer experiences across multiple channels and through key stages in the customer journey
- Served as subject matter expert in marketing operations or marketing automation
- Led complex projects where multiple teams and stakeholders were involved
- Demonstrated business growth through testing and optimizing
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.