People HRIS Systems Analyst (Workday)
- Boston, MA, USA
At Pluralsight, our People Team is transforming the way HR works. We are all about being true partners to the business and creating an incredible experience for team members that leaves them feeling cared for and ready to do the best work of their lives. Seamlessly-run People systems are the foundation upon which incredible experiences are created. Our People HRIS Systems Analyst will be integral in the management of the technology and processes that continue to make Pluralsight an incredible place to work.
The People HRIS Systems Analyst will deliver new functionality, key updates, and business support by suggesting and implementing technology solutions. We primarily use Workday as our technology platform, but this role will support our entire People Technology stack.
Experience you'll need:
- Implemented & maintained Workday in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Led & supported the review, design, testing, implementation, and maintenance of Workday modules, upgrades and patches in one or more of the following Workday functional areas: HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, Advanced Compensation, Recruiting or Absence.
- Created training resources and communications to make sure our people know how best to use our systems.
- Ensured all systems work together, especially after new implementations.
- Provided subject matter expertise on key business process decisions.
- Translate business objectives and customer needs into clearly written business requirements.
- Determined the right technology to fit the business requirements. Partner with various business and technical teams to drive the implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Provided support, including researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performed scheduled activities; recommended solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Tested functionality of new Workday releases and ensured expected system operations across upgrades.
- Ensured system data integrity using audit scripts and other controls, resolves data issues.
- Provided end user support and internal stakeholder support including root cause analysis and resolution; created/maintained training and other documentation.
- Developed user procedures, guidelines, and documentation.
- Managed work plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Strongly prefer candidates who have implemented or maintained Workday Recruiting.
What you’ll own:
- Independently own large configuration projects start to finish, including requirements gathering and project management.
- Assist stakeholders with Workday Reports.
- Build and troubleshoot simple integrations.
- Implement, design and support Workday in our business environment.
- Provide functional support and optimization services.
- Understand business needs, devise system solutions, and provide insight and best practices.
- Project and ticket tracking and SOX compliance for assigned work. Responsible for scheduling and delivering work assigned using agile Sprint Planning.
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel.
- On-time and accurate project delivery, with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- May perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Who you are committed to being:
- You are a systems thinker, rooted in making experiences better for people.
- You have a strong sense of accountability and always keep team member information confidential.
- You are an inquisitive, critical thinker who is always looking for how things can work better.
- You are savvy in HR and earn credibility through your expertise on process and systems.
- Persistent Problem-Solver - you find ways to create solutions along the way that get us closer to our ultimate goal.
- You are a strong communicator and build strong relationships.
- You geek out on systems, analytics and collaboration.
- You have a strong understanding of benefits, compensation, absence management, performance, talent, compensation and other HR business processes and disciplines.
- You are so detailed and organized, you have an Excel spreadsheet or Trello board for everything.
- Attention to detail, organization, and accuracy are a no-brainer for you.
- Your words (whether written or said) are always clear and full of possibility.
- You are comfortable in a project management role, managing all the moving pieces with ease.
- You are a partner who consultatively brings concerns, opportunities, and options to the table.
- In the face of challenge, you are flexible and committed to finding a great solution that is right for the business and team members, not just the People team.
- You are an advocate for automation, simplification and scale in our systems and processes.
- You’ve worked in a similar position for 3-5 years, with Workday experience in multiple modules.
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.