Lead Nurture Specialist
- South Jordan, UT
Join Pluralsight’s award winning demand-marketing team as a Lead Nurture Specialist. In this role you are responsible for creating original demand (pre-marketing-qualified-lead nurturing) as well as preventing waste from leads that fall out of various demand waterfall stages (recycled and reconstituted nurturing). You’ll work closely with our Digital Demand and Marketing Operations teams to design, build, test and maintain nurture programs that drive leads and revenue for the business.
Who you're committed to being:
- A data-driven marketer using demographic and behavioral data to identify opportunities to create innovative and highly personalized nurture experiences for customers and prospects.
- You define and kick-start new initiatives, clearly identifying the KPI and targets, and see through to successful execution and on-time delivery.
- You assess and report on the results of initiatives vs their expected impact.
- A highly organized and process-oriented but committed to optimizing and enhancing the status quo.
- A humble learner that balances autonomy and a desire to learn from and share ideas with others.
- An agile teammate, excited to lend a hand to teammates and broader team initiatives when needed.
- Design and execute nurture flows for net-new prospects, including entry and transition logic and rules, track-specific treatment considerations, and disposition (routing) of leads that re-enter an active demand state.
- Create emails, forms, and reports within the automation tool to support lead nurturing programs, including templates for use by others within the marketing function.
- Work with the branded content team to identify and produce the content required for campaign deliverables (white papers, success stories, webpages, webinars, etc.).
- Document MAP lead nurturing processes, programs, procedures and integration with other systems.
- Leverage personalization and the dynamic delivery of content to modularize lead nurturing programs by disqualification reason, persona, product or solution interest, geography and/or industry.
- Track, analyze, test, optimize, and report on nurture efforts.
- Implement reporting cadence and monitor all email related metrics.
- Provide exemplary service to internal customers such as Program Managers, Account Development Managers, and Leadership as needed.
- 3 years with marketing automation administrator experience (Marketo experience preferred).
- 2 years with SFDC.
- In-depth understanding of the B2B buying process, lead generation, and lead nurturing.
- Track record of launching successful B2B campaigns and driving qualified leads into the sales funnel.
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors.
- Strong process-orientation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into action plan and deliverables.
- Extremely organized and highly motivated.
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment.
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.