Product Marketing Manager
- South Jordan, UT, USA
Pluralsight is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to help bring our technology learning platform to market which will help businesses transform their technology strategy and close the tech skills gap. We need someone who is energized by partnering with Product, Marketing and Sales leadership to create compelling strategies that drive the business and shake up the market. The ideal candidate has a persuasive communication style combined with outstanding business acumen and a creative streak. You would be responsible for market research, use cases, value propositions, buyer personas, segment messages and product launches.
Who you’re committed to being:
- A leader in managing and executing strategic marketing decisions that drive increased engagement and revenue
- A self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done
- Comfortable managing and executing the strategic product marketing plans to drive revenue
- A collaborator that will bring people and teams together to meet objectives
What you’ll own:
- Take a lead role in managing and executing the strategic product marketing plans to drive revenue
- Conduct ongoing market research to inform our segmentation, positioning, messaging, and lifecycle strategies
- Monitor performance metrics including revenue, pricing, deal size, sales cycle, markets and sales opportunity targets
- Develop the sales and training materials for select markets/products
- Develop and build strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders in an effort to collaborate and drive results for the marketing and sales organization
- Serve as a key stakeholder on the product launch team, owning and delivering on the go-to-market plan
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to find amazing customer stories and turn those into compelling content pieces
- Be a product evangelist and spokesperson communicating with internal audiences (sales, sales engineering, product, business development, engineering, etc.)
- Represent Pluralsight to external stakeholders (customers, press, analysts) through social media (twitter, blogs, etc.), interviews, webinars, analyst briefings, etc.
Experience you’ll need:
- Developing go-to-market plans and strategies that generate business impact
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Presenting information clearly and comfortably
- Working in a rapidly-changing environment
- Learning technical topics and products
- Analyzing data and structuring information
- Storytelling in a way that creates clarity and drives action
- Working collaboratively within teams and across functions
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.