Enterprise Customer Success Manager - Boston
- Boston, MA, USA
The CSM owns the Customer Lifecycle for a set of Enterprise accounts, beginning with customer onboarding and implementation, and continuing through the adoption and renewal staging. A successful Enterprise CSM builds impeccable relationships, and shows skill at achieving trusted adviser and customer advocate status in the customers mind. The CSM works closely with the Sales Team to design and execute customer success plans to ensure our customer objectives are truly met, and business value is realized.
- Drive forward the customer lifecycle to ensure customer and Pluralsight’s mutual success. Take full accountability for your accounts in all aspects: Anticipating customer needs and proactively addressing them throughout the customer lifecycle, demonstrating lead time awareness, ensuring a frictionless renewal process, and ultimately positioning your accounts for growth.
- Successfully onboarding customers. Help them deploy, and derive total value from their membership by driving their full adoption and utilization of the service. Customer success and experience is everything.
- Ongoing customer consultation - Successfully navigate, interpret, and leverage provided tools and systems to measure and report on customer experience, customer health, product utilization and consumed content, etc. Take corrective actions in a timely manner based on this visibility, and make strategic recommendations to help customers be more successful..
- Influence change within customers to drive adoption of best practices and successful implementation.
- Prepare and facilitate business review meetings, trainings, webinars, demos, and other strategic and supportive interactions.
- Predict and forecast risk, renewal and expansion within customer portfolio
- Collaborate with Account Executives and others. Communicate to ensure effective execution on customer success plans and make progress on the growth strategy.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
- Meet and exceed quarterly gross and net revenue retention targets, or other targets defined by the business.
- Document all customer activities and insights in Pluralsight’s CRM.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership
- Ability to perform a strategic discovery with customers, to uncover their business objectives, articulate the ROI around achieving those objectives, and then build a plan to achieve those outcomes.
- Deep understanding of a successful customer success motion - able to execute the onboarding & adoption process to drive customer health.
- Understanding of SaaS environment with its respective opportunities, benefits, and challenges. This could include license management, training on software and technology, and applicable business processes and cycles, among other things.
- Self-identifies opportunities for improvement within customer base and internally. Come up with creative solutions to problems beyond provided playbooks. Takes the initiative to make change.
- Organized and capable of highly effective time management in an entrepreneurial environment. Ability to effectively prioritize time and talents, and to give effective presentations
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced professional enterprise sales environment.
- Excellent relationship building skills at the C-Level.
- Basic technical knowledge on development and IT solutions. Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions.
- Excellent presentation skills & listening skills.
- Four-year University / Bachelor's Degree in Sales, or equivalent professional experience
- 3-5 years of progressive customer success experience or similar field (sales, pro services, consulting, technical enablement)
- Ability to travel 50%, while working from home the remaining 50%
- Significant experience working with Gainsight & Salesforce.
- Comfortable working remotely
- Experience implementing new process within customer success.
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Be Yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.