Enablement Program Manager, Sales Practitioner
- Farmington, UT, USA
Build and drive sales excellence across the revenue organization to meet our 2022 vision & goals to be a billion dollar company selling to the tech buyer. This opportunity is to lead and drive the sales discipline processes and diligence to meet the billings number as well as selling to the senior technical buyers by doing research, due diligence and planning during the sales motion. Driving B2B sales and applying the CCS methodology to build enablement and develop sales skills of our revenue organization will be a critical factor to achieve our goals.
Who you are:
● You are considered as the expert and SME in driving sales process optimization
● You have the confidence and experience to engage in driving sales discipline through building the strategy, plan and assets for territory, account and opportunity planning
● You are a leader in finding new enablement opportunities to drive our revenue organization to become more effective and addressing gaps in the sales approach
● You collaborate with VP and Directors of sales to drive enablement programs impacting their business
What you’ll own:
● Ability to drive and facilitate with confidence sales practices such as territory, account, opportunity planning, deal reviews, QBR formats and recommend approaches to optimize sales execution
● Develops the required templates and processes to drive a consistent implementation of the sales strategy planning.
● Defines integration & process with current tools of all sales planning assets
● Closely works with segment/geo sales coaches and sales leadership to implement processes and drive governance
● Adapts, delivers and enforces sales [email protected] offering to continually reinforce sales discipline
● Understands the PS value props and drives approaches to apply in deals
Experience you’ll need:
● Enterprise sales for at least 3+ years
● Possesses strong knowledge of the sales process and can drive any sales execution related programs
● Has experience in complex sales cycles and is able to coach and mentor on building sales strategies
● Presentation & Communication skills
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.