- Boston, MA
Software engineers on our team work closely with Machine Learning engineers to create a smarter, personalized learning journey for our users. You will be working on a cross-functional team with a Product Manager, UX Designer, DevOps Engineer, Machine Learning Engineers, and Software Engineers. You’ll be part of a team that is user focused, has a mentality for experimentation, and iterates quickly.
Ways we work:
- Autonomous & responsible teams - making their own product & dev choices (https://www.pluralsight.com/tech-blog/team-responsibilty)
- Data first - we work with large volumes of data to build scalable solutions for our products
- Software Craftsmanship - we want to be proud of our work
- Pair programming - we value collaborative developmentTest-driven development - we take responsibility for our code without QA engineers
- Continuous delivery - teams independently ship code to production every day
- Kanban & Lean - no more backlog grooming, no more T-shirt size estimating
- Continual improvement - we hold weekly retrospectives in order to assess and improve system processes
What we create with:
Backend - Node.js/Python
Testing - Mocha/Pytest
Declarative UI - React
Styling - CSS Modules <3
Messaging - RabbitMQ
Database - PostgreSQL
Source Control - Github
Frameworks - Airflow/TensorFlow
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.