Software Engineer (C#/.NET)
- South Jordan, UT, USA
Who We Are
Our mission at Pluralsight is to democratize professional technology learning. As a global leader in our space, we are improving people’s lives every day and helping businesses build their futures by giving them access to our platform. We are eternal optimists, entrepreneurs and truth seekers. Every decision we make is guided by our values, and every decision is made to drive business performance. We’re looking for positive, passionate, goal-driven people who thrive in a fast-paced environment. We offer a vibrant culture, competitive pay and loads of other perks.
Ways we work:
- Software Craftsmanship - we want to be proud of our work. come to utahsc.org
- Test-Driven Development - we take responsibility for our code without QA engineers
- Pair programming - we value collaborative development
- Continuous Delivery - teams independently ship code to prod every day
- Kanban & Lean - no more backlog grooming, no more T-shirt size estimating
- Continual improvement - we take time to sharpen the saw and adjust how we work
- Autonomous & responsible teams - making their own product & dev choices
- Cross-functional teams - collaborating through all phases of the product dev process
- Customer research - we build what our customers actually want
- Trusting leaders - who trust us to create and don’t impose deadlines or features
- Solid technology - of the team’s choice, for the right job
What we create with:
- .NET web applications and APIs in C#
- React with Redux
- RabbitMQ for messaging
- Visual Studio and Resharper
- FitNesse, MSpec, NUnit
- NoSQL Databases, including Cassandra and Redis
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.