Integrated Marketing Specialist
- South Jordan, UT
As Pluralsight’s Integrated Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for unifying the marketing organization to deliver a consistent and relevant content experience across all channels and geographies to increase operational efficiency, collaboration, and performance. You’ll orchestrate program agreements with channel stakeholders and execute those agreements as digital campaigns that engage our audience in areas like in-person events, Pluralsight LIVE, and other digital channels.
Who you are committed to being:
- A self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
- Versatile in your ability to plan, strategize, and consult and then to execute that plan
- Smart, clever and driven. Excited to use an array of digital marketing tools to optimize programs and campaigns you oversee
- A natural over-communicator to ensure all parties have a voice and understand our integrating marketing methodology
- A confident presenter who can influence and consult the best course of action to other marketing colleagues
- Committed to constant improvement
What you'll own:
- Coordinating with marketing channel teams to define program objectives, multi-channel engagement plans, effective reporting, and target audience segmentation to execute highly relevant campaigns.
- Responsible for the build out, personalization, and optimization of event invites, digital lead-capture, and post-event follow-up campaigns to deliver quality leads to sales.
- Executing campaigns and lead management programs in Marketo & Salesforce, ensuring accurate tracking.
- Working closely with sales and telemarketing teams to ensure follow-up, improve lead quality, and optimize conversion of leads.
- Managing program timelines, ROI, and data-driven improvements through optimization.
- Monitoring performance of campaigns against targets and ROI to provide feedback for digital and field leadership.
- Evaluateing data to identify trends and opportunities across the digital market. Making recommendations and changes based on results to continually increase conversion rates
Experience you'll need:
- 1+ years in a Demand Marketing role, preferably at a SaaS company
- Expertise with Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools, preferably Marketo
- Track record of launching successful marketing campaigns that drive qualified leads
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure programs
- Understanding of landing pages and the ability to create, develop and utilize them for event campaigns
- Strong program/project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.