Director, Digital Experience Products & Programs
- South Jordan, UT
Pluralsight is seeking a talented Director of Digital Experience Programs to help drive new ideas and strategies across our digital marketing properties helping to deliver innovative website experiences for our prospects and customers. We need someone who can lead cross-functional teams to bring to life program definitions, analysis of business needs as well as reporting and accountability for measurable outcomes. The ideal candidate is a stellar communicator—from executives to marketing and technical leads to QA.
- Discover, validate and document business and technical requirements to build and measure effective product and program enhancements
- Assess and report on key initiatives and work products vs their expected impact
- Collaborate with testing and optimization colleagues to define relevant, impactful hypotheses for website engagement and conversion
Who you are committed to being:
- Motivated to empower cross-functional teams of smart, creative people
- Committed to driving innovation and strategies into collaborative team structure
- You are an inquisitive, critical thinker who is always looking for how things can work better
- You are naturally organized, keeping all the moving pieces organized and moving
- You marshall support from leaders and earn credibility through your expertise on process and systems
- You are an amazing communicator and effective influencer. People trust and follow you
- Desire to maintain a familiarity with new technologies and new opportunities for web development, optimization and personalization
- Ability to juggle multiple initiatives and shift priorities as needed
- A love of data and attention to detail - highly organized and analytical
What you’ll own:
- Drive improved conversion rates through testing and optimization planning, deploying and analyzing a robust testing program
- Analysis of business needs and objectives and mapping to actionable project plans
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, communicating and interacting with senior executives, business owners, sales, marketing managers and marketing communications team members to understand needs
- Determine approach to maximize product and process execution and effectiveness
- Measure and report on product and process effectiveness through analysis
- Create and own process for effectively prioritizing and efficiently managing all internal requests for new features, functionality and other service related needs
Experience you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree required
- 8-10+ years experience in digital marketing
- Experience with Web CMS systems (AEM, Sitecore) required
- Experience with UI tools (CSS, HTML, JS) required
- Experience with UX tools (Invision, Sketch) required
- Experience with web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) required
- Experience with marketing applications including CRM (Salesforce) and Marketing Automation (Marketo, Eloqua) required
- High comfort level with solution and expectation management, reporting, ongoing services assessment, coordination and delivery
- Experience with project management tools (Workfront, MS Project, Smartsheet, Trello) required
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud required
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban) a plus
- Product marketing experience a plus
- Interactive agency, online marketing or display media a plus
- Experience with BI software (Tableau, DOMO) a plus
- Experience with subscription-based software or apps a plus
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.