Sr. Product Analyst
- South Jordan, UT
Do you like working with big data and using it to drive decisions that impact the strategic direction of an organization? Pluralsight’s Experience Strategy team is charged with providing data-driven insights and strategic recommendations to shape the future of the content development process and learning experience that we deliver daily to 1M users across 150+ countries. This role is bigger than creating dashboards. It will play a critical role in driving strategic decision making.
Specifically, this role will support the Product and Content organization and focus on measuring user engagement and content performance to help improve the learner experience and support strategic business objectives.
Who you are committed to being:
- You are accountable for excellence
- You always honor your word
- You create with possibility
- You seek context with intention
- You are committed to the bigger picture
- Make data driven recommendations to the Product organization on how to improve the user experience, business performance, and content creation process based on an understanding of the entire ecosystem, not just one feature or data point.
- Serve as a quantitative balance throughout the entire product development process (research, design, implement, and iteration).
- Define, build, analyze, and monitor new KPIs that inform product strategy.
- Analyze and report on user behavior to non-technical business partners.
- Collect, process, clean, transform, and validate data from a variety of sources so that it can be used for analysis by the team and the business.
- Coordinate, validate, and monitor Adobe Analytics site tracking parameters/implementation.
- Understand Pluralsight business, product strategy, data, and tools.
- Experience and passion around driving actionable insights leveraging big data analysis
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative discipline such as CS, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or Economics
- Extensive experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics reporting consoles
- Solid understanding of client side analytics tracking and event/metadata tagging strategies
- Experience debugging differences between the client side data layer and the analytics reporting console.
- Ability to understand and articulate how data points and product features interrelate and impact other larger systems or user behaviors.
- Experience with data management platforms (e.g. Hadoop, PostgreSQL, BigQuery)
- Experience writing, tuning and maintaining complex SQL statements (Python and R abilities are all pluses).
- Ability to programmatically manipulate and analyze large complex data sets from a variety of sources. This includes both ad hoc analysis as well as long form presentations.
- Familiarity with data warehousing, architecture, pipeline and ETL concepts/tools.
- Excellent at communicating/breaking-down complex data and its implications to technical team members and non-technical business partners.
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.