Business Analyst - Experience Strategy & Operations
- South Jordan, UT
As a Junior Business Analyst on our Experience Strategy & Operations team, you will play a critical role in analyzing and optimizing our content acquisition strategy. You will work closely with our Expert and Content Acquisition teams to determine how best to compensate experts for their contributions, while creating frameworks and analysis to help understand and prioritize future content needs. You will be responsible for executing on existing data models and operations frameworks while also identifying and creating new process where needed. Ultimately your efforts will be crucial in helping Pluralsight continue to scale and achieve its mission.
Who you are committed to being:
- You are analytical and process oriented
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and a self-starter
- You are familiar with basic analytical tools such as Excel, SQL, and Tableau and are comfortable skilling up in these areas where required
- You can structure and prepare well-written documents and PowerPoint slides and are comfortable presenting to mid-level functional leaders
- You have a learning mindset and seek out feedback and coaching
- You are able to solve tough problems, while working in a cross-functional environment
What you’ll own:
- Management of the content production deal desk which helps determine how we compensate experts for their work
- Regular analysis and reporting of content performance and deal desk accuracy
- Development of new and simplified processes to improve speed to market and expert satisfaction
- Opportunities to assist in broader team initiatives around curriculum and content strategy
Experience you’ll need:
- BA/BS with a quantitative focus (i.e., social science, economics, mathematics)
- Some experience with basic analytical tools such as Excel, SQL, and Tableau
- Passion for leveraging analytical insights and visualizations to tell compelling stories
- Track record of problem solving and driving results
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.