- South Jordan, UT
As a Research Manager at Pluralsight, your work will strengthen Pluralsight’s position as the technology learning platform. You will lead and advance the research methodology creation, data analysis, and distribution operations for Pluralsight. The position will report directly to the Director of Product Marketing and oversee all market and buyer research efforts. You must be a data expert, but also know when to trust your gut. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring that we are identifying all data aggregation points, and collecting relevant, meaningful data to make informed business decisions.
This is a cross-collaborative role relying heavily on your ability to build and leverage relationships. Working with departments throughout the company, as well as vendors, you will own the research budget, and will be responsible for creating and executing a cohesive and cross-functional vision for research at Pluralsight.
Who you 're committed to being:·
- You are inquisitive and curious by nature. You love getting to root cause.
- You love data and analysis. You complete data visualization challenges for fun and would swim in spreadsheets if it were a sport.
- You are a self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
- You like teaching others and being recognized as the expert in your field.
- You are a strong communicator and enjoy speaking about your work in public.
- You are methodical and organized. You are comfortable turning ambiguity into action, and you seek to find answers along the way.
What you’ll own:
- Create and execute research plans to eliminate knowledge gaps that exist across the company
- Develop and manage the relationship with vendors to execute ongoing research efforts
- Communicate or publish key insights about our market and buyers through extensive data gathering and analysis
- Educate departments on research and data collection best practices
Experience you’ll need:
- Background in survey design, statistical analysis, and experimental design
- Extensive familiarity with research and analytics software and programs including Qualtrics and Tableau
- Experience with statistical analysis packages (R, Stata, SPSS, etc.)
- Experience managing projects involving cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or sciences
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.