Director, Enterprise Experience Strategy & Operations
- South Jordan, UT
We’re looking for an expert strategist, leader, and innovator to help us craft Pluralsight into a must-have tool for enterprise tech leaders and the organizations they lead. Our exciting enterprise growth plans require the help of a strategy leader who thrives on stitching together actionable insights from diverse sources to identify market opportunities, and collaboratively deliver new solutions to match the unmet customer and user needs. Experience Strategy was created to enhance and accelerate the outcomes we deliver for our users, customers, and the world, as we pursue our company’s mission - to democratize technology skills.
Who you're committed to being:
- Insatiably innovative. Searching, constantly, for new solutions.
- Pathologically data-driven.
- Entrepreneurial. Scrappily finding opportunities and getting things done.
- Quick, yet collaborative. Gets things done without alienating the team.
- Humble and thoughtful enough to pivot when the data suggests a change.
- A systems-thinker. Always watching for second-order implications.
- A teacher. Evangelizing user engagement and bringing others along for the ride.
What you’ll own:
- Dive into the full customer experience. Connect with CTOs and CIOs.
- Partner with other teams to research user behavior and identify pain points and opportunities to deliver more value to our tech leaders and the technologists they lead.
- Define and validate new concepts for turning PS into a must-have for all serious tech leaders and their teams.
- Build the case for turning these plans and outcomes into reality.
- Relentlessly, measure that impact, and drive toward outcomes.
- Recruit, hire, mentor, and lead a team of incredible strategists and data analysts in pursuit of the above.
Experience you’ll need:
- Combined 8+ years of strategy and analytics experience and 3+ years in leadership
- Track record of solid judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- Experience leading successful cross-functional initiatives in large organizations.
- Serious strategy chops, ideally at a top-tier strategy consulting firm, or similar.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coach analysts in manipulating and analyzing large data sets, extracting insights, and driving results
- Deep understanding of the enterprise SaaS market.
- A long-standing pattern of building awesome.
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.