Product Manager 
- 71 High Holborn, London, United Kingdom
Here at Playtech, we strive to constantly innovate - adding new applications and functionality to our already impressive product suite. You will find yourself working alongside some of the most talented professionals in the industry, with all of them consistently delivering quality work to ensure our brand remains at the forefront of the gaming industry.
Playtech is a leading software provider for online gaming operators and can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, Gala, Coral, Winner, Betfair etc. Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 6,000 people located in 24 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies. For additional information on Playtech, and the Playtech Group of companies, please visit http://www.playtech.com
Our Holborn office is the world’s leading developer and licensor of internet bingo products. Our multi-lingual and multi-currency bingo network offers the largest bingo prizes to be found, with peak traffic of over 15,000 concurrent players spread across 20+ skins. Developing bingo and networked gaming solutions for the online and mobile gambling industry, some of the worlds most renowned gaming operators, bookmakers, land-based operators and media companies use Playtech’s bingo solutions including Mecca, Sky, Paddy Power, Sun, William Hill and Buzz.
We believe that our exuberant, dedicated, and dynamic workforce, guided by our customer focused approach to business is the cornerstone on which we continue to build the success of the business. This is why we continue to attract the top companies in the industry as partners.
Playtech Bingo is a B2B company offering innovative and diverse digital products that meet the needs and wants of our customers and their end users. To help us launch our next generation of our product offering we’re in search of an experienced product manager to drive product and business-planning processes for key development initiatives. Our core product is comprehensive web based online bingo platform providing a wide variety of bingo games supplemented by content such as slot games and community features such as player to player chat facility. The product offering includes extensive back-office admin tools allowing our customers to customise the games they make available to the end users.
An ideal candidate will be able to quickly gain a deep knowledge of our diverse product offering and have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and have the innovative mindset to fill them. We are looking for a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategies the full lifecycle of product production from conception through to release. Candidates should be confident leaders with experience guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation and enhancement of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
About the Team
The Product Manager will report to the Director of Bingo Product and be supported by a small team of product owners and the bingo Product Marketing Manager. The wider bingo product team includes a design team of UI/UX specialists and UI artists.
Objectives of the Role
- Analyse consumer needs and current market trends
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyse product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure these are achieved
- Appraise new product ideas and propose potential delivery plans
- Drive product and business planning process across cross-functional teams
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive the execution of product lifecycle processes for products, including product and market research, competitive analysis, roadmap prioritisation, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyse market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Playtech Bingo and its features across primary market segments
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience in product management or related role
- Proven ability to supervise and work with multidisciplinary and cross functional teams
- Strong leadership, initiative, and project management skills
- Able to research and analyse data to identify market trends and customer behaviour
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of agile development methodology, including prioritisation and MVP delivery
- A great eye and understanding of design principles including UX and UI
- Exceptional wiring and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
Our Holborn offices house the world’s leading developer and licensor of internet bingo products. Our multi-lingual and multi-currency bingo network offers the largest bingo prizes to be found, with peak traffic of over 15,000 concurrent players spread across over 20 brands.
Developing bingo and networked gaming solutions for the online and mobile gambling industry, some of the worlds most renowned gaming operators, bookmakers, land-based operators and media companies use bingo solutions including; Mecca Bingo, Sky, William Hill, the Sun, Paddy Power, Buzz, Bet365 and Betfred’