- Sportyvna Square, 1a, Kyiv, Ukraine
Playtech is the world’s largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value added solutions to the industry’s leading operators. Since Playtech’s inception in 1999, its approach has been centred on the continual development of best-of-breed gaming products and content, and its success built upon strong partnerships with our licensees.
Leaders in next generation technology and content, regulated markets and responsible gambling.
Pioneers of Omni-channel gambling offering seamless, anytime, anywhere gameplay of the ultimate gaming experience and the best-performing content.
Innovators in games design, software and services, and data-driven optimisation.
We deliver the complete solution and game changing results for the world’s biggest brands.
Follow us on Instagram www.instagram.com/playtechukraine
Development of the whole gaming platform for Asian and European markets from scratch. Current platform is oriented only on European market (400+ games and millions of users, 4k servers and 200k+ simultaneous online sessions), but it’s 80% of the functionality is not relevant for Asian market. The goal of the project is to leave just 20% of the functionality of the analogical existing product for European market and make simple, ultra-scalable service, applicable for Asian market size and new markets in Western Europe and Americas.
Connecting third-party content providers to Playtech:
— Supply diverse content to licensees
— Charge for third-party content
— Independent game launch cycle
— Support for regulated and non-regulated markets
• Manage configuration and deployments for applications
• Create CI/CD pipelines
• Improve configuration management playbooks
• Debug and troubleshoot configuration related issues
• Configure monitoring dashboards and alerts for services
• 3-5 years of experience in DevOps or Site Reliability engineering
• Strong Linux and Networking skill set
• Experience with Docker containers and orchestration solutions (Nomad, Kubernetes)
• Solid experience in config management and IaC (Ansible, Terraform)
• Knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools and processes: Git, Jenkins pipelines, Artifactory
• Programming skills in Python/Bash • Intermediate English
• Couchbase, MongoDB or another NoSQL database
• Hands-on experience with ElasticStack, Grafana, Prometheus
• Experience with cloud providers: Google Cloud Platform, AWS
What we offer
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist