Playtech is the world’s largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value added solutions to the industry’s leading operators. Since Playtech’s inception in 1999, its approach has been centred on the continual development of best-of-breed gaming products and content, and its success built upon strong partnerships with our licensees.
Leaders in next generation technology and content, regulated markets and responsible gambling.
Pioneers of Omni-channel gambling offering seamless, anytime, anywhere gameplay of the ultimate gaming experience and the best-performing content.
Innovators in games design, software and services, and data-driven optimisation.
We deliver the complete solution and game changing results for the world’s biggest brands.
Follow us on Instagram www.instagram.com/playtechukraine
As a Java Engineer, your main responsibilities will be designing high-load distributed systems, gaming logic and platform infrastructure evolving. Being as a part of Playtech Live family is also understanding the product in depth, learning new technologies and suggesting new possible implementations, improving the system, monitoring and supporting the evolution of the system.
- Java 11+
- Spring Boot 2.5+
- Jetty, Netty
- Oracle, Redis, Clickhouse
- Consul, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, Sentry, Micrometer
- JUnit, Mockito, ArchUnit
- Ansible, Jenkins
- Java Core (11+)
- Spring ecosystem
- Knowledge of concurrency, resiliency, caching, balancing
- RDBMS and NoSQL databases experience
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Have Experience in CI/CD
- A mastery of object-oriented design, design patterns and software design best practices
- Have good communication skills
- English intermediate+
If you are a fan of:
- Distributed systems
- Monitoring and observability
- XP practises
- Zero Down Time feature deployment
- Reading books and technology radars
- Mastering your dev workspace (like IDE plugins, hotkeys, etc)
Nice to have expirience with:
- Spring Cloud
- Reactive programming
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist