Senior Python Software Developer
- Sportyvna Square, 1a, Kyiv, Ukraine
Playtech is the world’s largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value added solutions to the industry’s leading operators. Since Playtech’s inception in 1999, its approach has been centred on the continual development of best-of-breed gaming products and content, and its success built upon strong partnerships with our licensees.
Leaders in next generation technology and content, regulated markets and responsible gambling.
Pioneers of Omni-channel gambling offering seamless, anytime, anywhere gameplay of the ultimate gaming experience and the best-performing content.
Innovators in games design, software and services, and data-driven optimisation.
We deliver the complete solution and game changing results for the world’s biggest brands.
Playtech BI and the data team are responsible for collecting, organizing, presenting & utilizing data across all Playtech products and services. The team is growing, accounting is almost 30 developers, data scientists and product managers.
BI in Playtech is not just used internally but also offered to licensee as a product alongside its casino, poker & other gaming portfolio.
The data science team acts as a dev team for every purpose, and is currently comprised of 5 professionals, busy at developing sophisticated algorithms and statistical models for personalized recommendations, detecting fraudulent behavior, identifying player churn probability and lifetime value, and most importantly turning Playtech products into data driven ones by replacing business rules configuration with real-time models that control every major aspect of the player user experience.
Develop tools and services for data science team.
· Develop components in production data science systems (mostly APIs and service apps).
· Enhance data science CI-CD processes.
· Share knowledge about best practices in Python and software development.
· A minimum of 6 years' experience in software development on production systems.
· A minimum of 3 years' experience in developing Python applications.
· Experience in creating REST services
· Experience in CI-CD processes and technologies such as Jenkins, Docker, etc.
· Experience in working with databases such as MySQL, Redis, Athena, etc.
· Experience in working with AWS technologies
· Experience in working with data science teams - Advantage
· Elevated level of English and knowledge of Ukrainian/Russian language is advantage
BS in engineering.
· Python · FastAPI · Pydantic · Redis · Kafka · Kubernetes · Cassandra