Test Analyst - Maternity Cover 
- 71 High Holborn, London, United Kingdom
Playtech is the gambling industry's leading technology company, delivering business intelligence-driven gambling software, services, content and platform technology across the industry’s most popular product verticals, including casino, live casino, sports betting, virtual sports, bingo and poker. It is the pioneer of omni-channel gambling technology through its integrated platform technology, Playtech ONE. Playtech ONE delivers data-driven marketing expertise, single wallet functionality, CRM and safer gambling solutions across one single platform across product verticals and across retail and online.
Playtech partners with and invests in the leading brands in regulated and newly regulated markets to deliver its data-driven gambling technology across the retail and online value chain. Playtech provides its technology on a B2B basis to the industry’s leading retail and online operators, land-based casino groups and government sponsored entities such as lotteries.
Playtech has in total c.6,400 employees across 24 countries.
Follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/18717
Watch us on YouTube youtube.com/c/PlaytechChannel
Test Analyst required to join our Testing Team in Holborn. You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people, from Product Owners to Software Developers and other QA Testers within scrum teams.
The main purpose of this role is to carry out functional testing of our software products from “white label” websites through to mobile, tablet and online games.
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to: -
- Review functional and technical documentation
- Prepare test estimations against user stories and tasks
- Derive and prepare test data
- Writing and Execution of Manual and Automated test scripts
- Fault logging, escalation and monitoring
- Prepare test plans, test specifications, test conditions & scripts and summary reports
- Regression testing and User Acceptance Testing / monitoring
- ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing (Or equivalent)
- Manual/Exploratory Testing & Automation Testing
- Functional Testing & Regression Testing
- Excellent communication skills (Will be working with various teams)
- Jira for Defects & Project Management/Time Tracking
- TestRail for Test Case Scripting
- Interest in working in the gambling/iGaming industry
- Some experience in working in an Agile methodology
- Some knowledge of automation testing tools
The technical division of our Playtech Bingo office currently comprises of 8 Agile teams, which consist of Java/Scala Server Side developers, Front End developers, QA Engineers and Testers, Automation Testers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, DevOps Engineers and Technical Architects. These teams are supported by infrastructure specialists which consists of Linux Systems Administrators, Site Reliability Engineers, WebLogic Administrators and Database Administrators. We are a dedicated team that attend regular company and industry events, deliver to tight deadlines, but also reap the benefits of our hard work by socialising locally around Holborn, attending meetup groups, playing football/basketball (if interested) on a Friday or taking a trip to the gym.
A bit about the office
Our Holborn offices house the world’s leading developer and licensor of internet bingo products. Our multi-lingual and multi-currency bingo network offers the largest bingo prizes to be found, with peak traffic of over 25,000 concurrent players spread across 100+ skins. Developing bingo and networked gaming solutions for the online and mobile gambling industry, some of the worlds most renowned gaming operators, bookmakers, land-based operators and media companies use bingo solutions including; Mecca Bingo, Gala Coral, Ladbrokes, William Hill, Sky, Bet365, Paddy Power, Buzz Bingo and Sun Bingo.
At Playtech diversity and inclusion is a priority for us and we are an equal opportunities employer, all applications will be considered regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity and religion.