Gaming Software Build Engineer (Maternity Leave Cover)
- Boulevard \"Tsarigradsko shose\" 115, Sofia, Bulgaria
Playtech is the gambling industry's leading technology company, delivering business intelligence-driven gambling software, services, content and platform technology across the industry’s most popular product verticals, including casino, live casino, sports betting, virtual sports, bingo and poker. It is the pioneer of omni-channel gambling technology through its integrated platform technology, Playtech ONE. Playtech ONE delivers data-driven marketing expertise, single wallet functionality, CRM and safer gambling solutions across one single platform across product verticals and across retail and online.
Playtech partners with and invests in the leading brands in regulated and newly regulated markets to deliver its data-driven gambling technology across the retail and online value chain. Playtech provides its technology on a B2B basis to the industry’s leading retail and online operators, land-based casino groups and government sponsored entities such as lotteries.
Playtech has in total c.5,900 employees across 18 countries and is headquartered in the Isle of Man. The Playtech Bulgaria team is built of more than 160 highly skilled developers, QA and IT experts who participate in the development of Poker, Casino and IMS products, which are essential part of Playtech’s product portfolio.
- Creating gaming software UI using graphical images, animations and custom scripting language
- Configuring and customizing gaming UI for each of our client
- Building and deploying software artifacts for various platforms
- Basic knowledge in programming or scripting languages
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of XML, Json, CSS, JS, DNS, CDN
- Working experience with Jira, Confluence, GIT
- Basic knowledge in C/C++/C#
- Previous experience with visual user interface design tools
- Friendly environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated young people
- Personal and professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- Work on interesting projects in a leading multinational company
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package (medical insurance, food vouchers, free snacks and beverages, bonuses, etc.)
- Flexible working time and fresh atmosphere
- Trainings and regular team-buildings