Test Analyst 
- 71 High Holborn, London, United Kingdom
Playtech is a market leader in the gambling and financial trading industries. Founded in 1999 and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, we have more than 5,000 employees in 19 countries. Playtech is the gambling industry’s leading software and services supplier and partners with many of the world’s leading regulated online, retail and mobile operators, land-based casino groups, government sponsored entities such as lotteries and new entrants opening operations in newly regulated markets. Its business intelligence-driven gambling software offering includes casino, live casino, bingo, poker and sports betting.
We are the pioneers of Omni-channel gambling which, through Playtech ONE, offers operators and their customers, a seamless, anytime, anywhere experience across any product, any channel (online, mobile, retail) and any device using a single account and single wallet. It provides marketing expertise, sophisticated CRM solutions and other services for operators seeking a full turnkey solution.
The company has won numerous awards including the prestigious Gaming Intelligence Game of the Year award 2018 for its Age of the Gods games that includes slots, table games and live casino. Alongside our own cutting-edge gaming studios and content, we license some of the world's most popular brands from Hollywood studios including Warner Bros, consumer products on behalf of DC Entertainment, Paramount, Fox, NBC Universal, MGM and many more.
About the Role
Test Analyst required to join our Testing Team in Holborn. You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people, from Product Owners to Software Developers and other QA Testers within scrum teams. You will be expected to guide and mentor junior members of the team with agile and automation fundamentals
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to: -
- Review functional and technical documentation
- Prepare test estimations against user stories and tasks
- Derive and prepare test data
- Writing and Execution of Manual and Automated test scripts
- Fault logging, escalation and monitoring
- Prepare test plans, test specifications, test conditions & scripts and summary reports
- Automated Regression testing and User Acceptance Testing / monitoring
- ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing (Or equivalent)
- Manual/Exploratory Testing & Automation Testing
- Functional Testing & Regression Testing
- Excellent communication skills (Will be working with various teams)
- Jira for Defects & Project Management/Time Tracking
- TestRail for Test Case Scripting
- Interest in working in the gambling/iGaming industry
- Some experience in working in an Agile methodology
- Some knowledge of automation testing tools
Our new central London hub in Holborn, just minutes from Oxford Street and the famous West End, houses more than 300 employees, bringing all the Playtech London teams together under one roof for the first time. We offer a stimulating work environment in a state-of-the-art, purpose-designed space, including a brand new communal area, with games including pool, table football, table tennis and video games. Our regular benefits include free cereal, fruit, tea, coffee and soft drinks, plus regular Friday drinks, Summer and Christmas parties and lots of other social events. Playtech also offers various other benefits after a full year of service. When you join Playtech, you join a global family!
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome all applicants. Unless otherwise instructed, we will retain your details on file for 6 months in accordance with the data protection act.