Junior Production QA
- Boulevard \"Tsarigradsko shose\" 115, Sofia, Bulgaria
Playtech is the gambling industry's leading technology company, delivering business intelligence-driven gambling software, services, content and platform technology across the industry’s most popular product verticals, including casino, live casino, sports betting, virtual sports, bingo and poker. It is the pioneer of omni-channel gambling technology through its integrated platform technology, Playtech ONE. Playtech ONE delivers data-driven marketing expertise, single wallet functionality, CRM and safer gambling solutions across one single platform across product verticals and across retail and online.
Playtech partners with and invests in the leading brands in regulated and newly regulated markets to deliver its data-driven gambling technology across the retail and online value chain. Playtech provides its technology on a B2B basis to the industry’s leading retail and online operators, land-based casino groups and government sponsored entities such as lotteries.
Playtech has in total c.5,900 employees across 18 countries and is headquartered in the Isle of Man. The Playtech Bulgaria team is built of more than 160 highly skilled developers, QA and IT experts who participate in the development of Poker, Casino and IMS products, which are essential part of Playtech’s product portfolio.
If you are creative, “out of box thinker”, youthful in your mind and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large-scale international business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions.
Testing Desktop , Mobile and WEB applications - mostly UI, but also functional testing
Verifying client-specific customizations
Reporting defects in the bug-tracking system
Verifying fixed defects
Participating in meetings and regular stand-ups
Prioritizing your own workload according to current demand
- No previous experience is needed
- Basic IT training
- Knowledge of QA fundamentals and main testing methodologies
- Exposure to mobile testing; cross-device testing
- A proactive and assertive approach to work
- Inner drive and willingness to learn new things
- Fluent English
- Knowledge about client-server architecture
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working with TestRail
- Friendly environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated young people
- Personal and professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- Work on interesting projects in a leading multinational company
- Flexible working time and fresh atmosphere
- Free snacks and beverages in the office