Junior Project Manager
- Boulevard \"Tsarigradsko shose\" 115, Sofia, Bulgaria
Playtech is the gambling industry's leading technology company, delivering business intelligence-driven gambling software, services, content and platform technology across the industry’s most popular product verticals, including casino, live casino, sports betting, virtual sports, bingo and poker. It is the pioneer of omni-channel gambling technology through its integrated platform technology, Playtech ONE. Playtech ONE delivers data-driven marketing expertise, single wallet functionality, CRM and safer gambling solutions across one single platform across product verticals and across retail and online.
Playtech partners with and invests in the leading brands in regulated and newly regulated markets to deliver its data-driven gambling technology across the retail and online value chain. Playtech provides its technology on a B2B basis to the industry’s leading retail and online operators, land-based casino groups and government sponsored entities such as lotteries.
Playtech has in total c.5,900 employees across 18 countries and is headquartered in the Isle of Man. The Playtech Bulgaria team is built of more than 160 highly skilled developers, QA and IT experts who participate in the development of Poker, Casino and IMS products, which are essential part of Playtech’s product portfolio.
We are looking for an aspiring (JR.) Project Manager for our Sofia based Casino PMO to join the team developing our industry-leading offering that combines unbeatable games and cutting-edge technology.
- Lead software development projects.
- Establish priority and business needs, schedule all necessary tasks and monitor their execution on time, within budget and with excellent quality.
- Support delivery team in overcoming impediments.
- Very well organized, self-motivated, and proactive professional.
- Strong drive to improve one’s surroundings rather than conform to the status quo.
- In-depth understanding of the SDLC and various project management methodologies and frameworks – Agile and otherwise.
- Excellent communication and soft skills.
- High proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Practical experience leading various size Software development projects is a big advantage.
- Technical background and strong analytical skills are a big advantage.
- Experience with different resource and effort management tools (MS Project, Portfolio for JIRA, Monday.com, etc.) is an advantage.
- Experience in online or land-based gaming is an advantage.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please note that given the current circumstances, the interview process will be held remotely, through virtual conference tools.