Systems Engineer - 
- Back Piccadilly, Manchester, UK
Playtech – Global leader in gaming platforms and content
Our team of 6,000+ in 20 countries provides the most innovative solutions in the industry. Our Manchester offices host the leading supplier of management systems to the bricks-and-mortar casino industry.
We provide the platforms that run the leading casinos and resorts from Monte Carlo to Mendoza, Santiago to Sochi, Manila to Marrakesh and Saigon to Salford. We are looking to expand our team with talented individuals who can help us continue to disrupt this dynamic industry, with cleverly designed solutions and leading-edge technology.
Our main strength is the diversity of our team and the variety of backgrounds we represent.
You will be working across a wide variety of business applications and technology solutions. In this role, we would expect you to be:
- A skilled problem solver who works well with other people and is committed to the cause
- A team player who is adaptable and able to work with a wide range of people and problems
- An excellent written and verbal communicator, who will prepare high-quality technical documents and build productive relationships with our customers’
The role will be predominantly be office/home based but will require international travel from time to time as per the needs of our projects.
We want you to bring your personality and perspective to help us drive our business forward. For this role, we expect:
- 3+ years’ experience supporting and deploying business software applications
- Strong background with Windows OS
- Strong background using Microsoft SQL Server (at both a scripting and admin level)
- Good understanding of core network services (TCP, DNS, DHCP)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Participate in an on-call rota as required
The following would be desirable:
- Exposure to Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Exposure to PowerShell scripting
- Exposure using Rabbit MQ or similar
At Playtech diversity and inclusion is a priority for us and we are an equal opportunities employer, all applications will be considered regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity and religion.