Software QA Analyst - 
- 71 High Holborn, London, United Kingdom
Here at Playtech, we strive to constantly innovate - adding new applications and functionality to our already impressive product suite. You will find yourself working alongside some of the most talented professionals in the industry, with all of them consistently delivering quality work to ensure our brand remains at the forefront of the gaming industry.
Playtech is a leading software provider for online gaming operators and can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, PaddyPower, Gala, Coral, Betclic, Winner, Betfair, Poker770, etc. Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 6,000 people located in 24 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies.
For additional information on Playtech, and the Playtech Group of companies, please visit http://www.playtech.com
We are looking for a junior/mid level Software QA Analyst to help build new casino and online gaming solutions.
The Software QA Analyst will be engaged in testing:
- Modern Web editors that allow for the rapid creation of online games and maths
- Testing online games
- Supporting the Game Submission QA process for games built by third parties
- Troubleshooting and supporting multiple game studios and certification houses.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who wish to work on new and interesting products and to gain experience with both the Games and large Enterprise environment with one of the world’s largest gaming companies.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Integration testing of content deliverables (Desktop and Mobile)
- Client/Server communication testing using proxy tools
- Live defect triage, risk analysis, prioritisation and assignment.
- Troubleshooting queries raised by game studios, certification houses and other external parties.
- Architecting, management and design of test cases according to existing and new platform features
- QA strategies according with the client standards and product team expectations
- Test cycle control using source control
- Close liaison with offshore QA teams
- Working closely with the development teams (On/off shore)
- Delivery to the Production team using source control
- Knowledge of AGILE frameworks specially SCRUM
- Planning and estimating tasks for the content team.
- Minimum 2 years industry experience (Mobile and desktop QA).
- Proxy debugging tools.
- Test control tools such as TestRails.
- Familiarity with different browser and mobile devices.
- Automated web based testing tools
- Selenium, Java, Junit, XML/HTML/Json Knowledge
- Web sockets
- ISTQB(Or equivalent)
- Gaming industry experience
Corosin is a team within Playtech UK that leads work on new and innovative tools for the creation of online games. The Corosin team functions with the passion, freedom and attitude of a start-up, yet with the resources and customers of one of the world’s biggest gaming companies.
The Corosin team’s products are changing the gaming industry and are at the heart of Playtech’s future and we would like you to be part of that future too.